Sunday 9 December 2007

American Football

American Football is a sport I used to watch and bet on a fair bit, doing reasonably on it. But over the last couple of years I've watched and bet less on it, however I'm having a couple of bets tonight.

Firstly my team, Minnesota Vikings, started the season badly, losing 6 of the first 7 games but since then they've been on a roll and now stand 6-6 with a chance of making the playoffs. They travel to San Francisco as a team on fire, amazing on the offensive run and tight defence. They should cover the spread.
4pts Vikings -9.5 @ 2.14 - Won 4.33pts

San Diego are also finding form at the right time and look good to take a win at Tennessee, the odds of just under evens are more than enough.
5pts San Diego @ 1.9 - Won (traded) 3.5pts

I'm also on Pittsburgh to cover the spread at a stuttering New England
3.5pts Pittsburgh +10.5 @ 1.99 - Lost -3.5pts

Total: +4.33pts
December so far: -17.95pts

No comments: