Tuesday 4 December 2007

Tuesday Champs League & English Leagues

And there is a fair bit of it. I'm off out to the Natwest Christmas Cocktail party at about 4ish so will try and get my bets up before I go:

First up is Milan v Celtic... and the draw at around evens is a mad price. Just because two teams don't need to win, doesn't mean they won't try to win or want to win. I was tempted to lay the draw, but Celtic, winning away in Europe? I'm not having that... so back Milan? Well, possibly, the odds are good, but I'm going for a couple of correct scores. Putting 2pts on what I see as the most likely correct scores will give me a profit of between 10 and 12pts if any of them come in unless I trade. I'm not sure if I'll be back in time to trade, and don't really like to if I've been out drinking, so they'll probably be left to it...
0.9pts AC Milan to beat Celtic 2-0 @ 16.5
0.5pts AC Milan to beat Celtic 2-0 @ 28
0.6pts AC Milan v Celtic Unquoted @ 21

Championship:
2pts Bristol City to beat Ipswich @ 2.64
2pts Watford to win at Colchester @ 2.3
4pts West Brom -1 v Coventry @ 1.94

League 1:
2.5pts Oldham to beat Luton @ 2.1

League 2:
3pts Bury to beat Wrexham @ 2.02
3pts MK Dons to win at Dagenham & Redbridge @ 1.91

Results:
2pts AC Milan v Celtic Scores - Lost 2pts
2pts Bristol City to beat Ipswich @ 2.64 - Won 2.77pts
2pts Watford to win at Colchester @ 2.3 - Won 2.47pts
4pts West Brom -1 v Coventry @ 1.94 - Lost 4pts
2.5pts Oldham to beat Luton @ 2.1 - Lost 2.5pts
3pts Bury to beat Wrexham @ 2.02 - Lost 3pts
3pts MK Dons to win at Dagenham & Redbridge @ 1.91 - Won 2.62pts

Total: -3.64pts
December so far: +2.57pts

No comments: