Monday 19 November 2007

Let's win it all back...

I hope! No lose even more! The odds on goals in the Staines v Stockport match tonight are sorely tempting as are some of them on goals... Stockport score and they concede, I think they'll probably have too much for Staines in this FA Cup replay, but I wouldn't be surprised if the team which sit in 4th in the Ryman Premier knock in one or two goals as well... especially as the Stockport stand in 'keeper is a bit dodgy by all accounts...

I'm backing the goals and correct scores now as I think the odds will come in... will be looking at the match odds later...

3pts Total Goals 3+ @ 1.91
1pt Total Goals 4+ @ 3.16
0.5pts Total Goals 5+ @ 6.03
0.5pts Total Goals 6+ @ 12.82

0.75pts Stockport to win 3-0 @ 18
0.75pts Stockport to win 3-1 @ 17
0.5pts Stockport to win 3-2 @ 26

No comments: