Wednesday 7 November 2007

Wednesday Champions League

And a bit shorter post than yesterday as there isn't a whole lot of value about tonight in the outright markets especially. There is a touch on some of the handicaps though and on one game in particular...

Firstly to Old Trafford and a United team that breezed past Dynamo in Kiev two weeks ago, and there is absolutely nothing to say they can't do it again, and with even more authority tonight and I'll be relying on another result tonight... Every which way I've looked at it, and no matter how hard I've tried to see around it I cannot get past a big United win tonight... If it doesn't happen it may hit my bank and hit it hard, but it's a risk well worth taking.

The way I see it is thus... a win to nil for United of 3 or more goals. I can't see Dynamo scoring and with my staking plan here if United score 3 or more I will get out of a Dynamo goal relatively unscathed. The issue arises if United score under 3 or Dynamo more than 1... but I can't see either happening, I'm also breaking my usual 5 point barrier on the Asian Handicap betting and going for a maximum 10 point bet!

Just praying United score 3 now or it's a big big loss tonight!

10pts United -2 @ 1.855
1pt United to win 3-1 @ 14
4pts Unquoted score (4+ either side) @ 3.25

I'm also looking at a few more bets... will post them up if and when.


Update: 2-0 to United at half time and looking ok... just hoping for at least one more unanswered goal from United, 2 more for the big win. Let's hope there is no let up...

Update: Halfway through the second half and still 2-0... There has been chances though at both ends... Saha on for Tevez... come on one more at least...

Update: 75 minutes in... Rooney 3-0... phew, was getting near squeaky bum time there!

Update: 87 minutes and finally... 4-0 from Ronaldo

Full time and 4-0
10pts United -2 @ 1.855 - Won +8.12pts
1pt United to win 3-1 @ 14 - Lost -1pt
4pts Unquoted score (4+ either side) @ 3.25 - Won +8.55pts

Today: +15.67pts
November so far: +5.97pts

No comments: