Thursday 15 November 2007

X Factor 5th Elimination

Ok, this week's songs are:
Alisha Young - Young Hearts Run Free
Beverley - I’m Every Woman
Hope - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (a Man After Midnight)
Leon - Relight My Fire
Niki - Hot Stuff
Rhydian - Go West
Same Difference - Feels Like I’m In Love

Rhydian is safe no matter what, I also feel Same Difference are safe (as I've pointed out before, they could win the thing and can actually sing!), and Alisha - virtue of the fact she is Sharon's last act and if in the bottom two I think they will keep her in to ensure Sharon still has an act.

This leaves Beverley, Hope, Leon and Niki. Beverley and Hope's song choices are strong as is Leon's while I think Niki may struggle with hers. Beverley's I feel is the strongest of the lot, could be a very good week for her. I also feel that Leon has the fanbase, which, combined with a Take That song will be enough.

Although Niki can sing I feel she is really going to struggle with the song and will be in the bottom two. If she is I think more than likely it'll be either Hope or Alisha in there with her. If it is Alisha then she is saved - if it is Hope then it is touch and go as I think it will go to the audience vote...

Main bet on Niki to go with a saver on Hope.

1.5pts Niki @ 12
0.5pts Hope @ 7.4

No comments: