Sunday 11 November 2007

X Factor 2007

I'm still kicking myself on the marvellous Rhydian... after bigging him up so to speak with everyone that'd listen before the shows started I didn't back the utterly brilliant and loveable twat at c.30/1... as each week has passed I've been less able to bite the bullet and back him. I think he will win barring a miracle, but I'm loathe to back him now at 1.7ish... so I'm left thinking what or who the miracle will be.

And I can only see that miracle being Same Difference... you may think I'm mad... maybe a little but I think they're great. They're fun, energetic and unlike some of the people left in, they can actually sing too. Tonight they were given a supremely difficult song in 'I don't feel like dancin' and they nailed it... Rhydian will take all the beating, and if he wins good on him as I think he's the most talented contestant in any series of this programme. But with X Factor who knows what can happen!

2pts Same Difference to win the X Factor @ 21.5

No comments: